Learnaboutgmp welcomes and encourages feedback of all kinds from our customers. If you have a Complaint about our courses, our customer service, or about our employees, consultants, agents or subcontractors, not only do we want to resolve it to your satisfaction but we also want to learn from it in order to improve our business and customer experience in the future
It is our policy to resolve Complaints quickly and fairly, where possible without recourse to formal investigations or external bodies.
In particular, the aims of this Complaints Policy are:
- To provide a clear and fair procedure for any customers who wish to make a Complaint about Learnaboutgmp our courses, our customer service, or about our employees, consultants, agents or subcontractors
- To ensure that everyone working for or with Learnaboutgmp knows how to handle Complaints made by our customers
- To ensure that all Complaints are handled equally and in a fair and timely fashion
- To ensure that important information is gathered from Complaints and used in the future to avoid such a situation arising again.
This Complaints Policy applies to the sale of goods and/or the provision of services] by Learnaboutgmp, to our customer service and to our employees, consultants, agents or subcontractors. For the purposes of this Complaints Policy, any reference to Learnaboutgmp also includes our employees, consultants, agents or subcontractors.
- General questions about our goods and/or services
- Matters concerning contractual or other legal disputes
- Formal requests for the disclosure of information, for example, under the Data Protection Act